The Children’s Bookshelf is a weekly linky party aimed at helping parents find great books for their kids.
How to join:
- Every Monday visit The Children’s Bookshelf, hosted at one of the following blogs: What Do We Do All Day?, No Twiddle Twaddle, Smiling Like Sunshine, The Picture Book Review, Sprout’s Bookshelf, My Little Bookcase, MemeTales and Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns. You can link-up your post at any time during the week and it will be displayed on all four blogs.
- Link up your children’s book related posts. We love posts about book news, reviews, reading tips or any other book related items you think will be of special interest to parents.
- Consider adding The Children’s Bookshelf button or text link to your post to let others know where the book party
is. You can grab the code from the box underneath the button below. Click the text, copy it and paste it in the HTML of your post.
- Visit other posts and share your comments. We want this to be an interactive community of book lovers.
- Follow the The Children’s Bookshelf on Pinterest, where we will be featuring some of our favorite posts from the link-up every week.
- By linking up you are giving permission for any of the co-hosts to pin
and/or feature your photo on a future The Children’s Bookshelf post.
- Kindly link up to an individual post, not your blog’s homepage. The hosts reserve the right to delete any links to homepages, commercial links, repeat links or otherwise inappropriate links. Thank you for your understanding.