Consider this a last minute holiday decorating idea from Melanie and me! This holiday ornament coloring page is making it just under the wire to be our final monthly coloring page of 2015! This is Melanie’s third ornament coloring page and you can be sure we will bring you another one next year.
Download and Print —> (By clicking on link you agree to our terms of service, *see below) Holiday Ornament to Make and Color.
The instructions are on the printable but here are a few tips:
- If possible, print on heavy paper, such as card stock.
- Use a glue stick instead of liquid glue to prevent bubbling.
- Use a pretty colorful ribbon or hook a wire directly in the hole.
Extra credit ideas for your holiday ornament coloring page:
- Make a bunch of them and string them up as a garland.
- Use them as gift tags, either single or double sided.
- Color, cut out and paste to a rectangle to create a holiday card.
- Print out on thin vellum paper, color and paste to a jar to create a holiday luminary.
- Print out a bunch for kids at family gatherings for a quick boredom buster.
Get all of our holiday coloring pages! (Click on an image below)
See all of Melanie’s coloring pages:
Meet the illustrator:
Melanie Hope Greenberg is an award winning author and illustrator of more than 15 children’s books. Her cheerful, vibrant illustrations can be found in books such as Good Morning, Digger, Down in the Subway and A City Is. Her very popular Mermaids on Parade was selected as a Bank Street Best Book, and for the Texas Reading Club and PBS Kids Summer Reading Lists.
Melanie also visits schools to talk about the process of creating a book. Learn more about her internationally recognized art work at her official website.
(Book covers and titles are affiliate links.)
I’m sure you know a kid who likes diggers. Or mermaids? Or subways? Melanie signs all copies of her books purchased through her Amazon vendor link.
*Terms of Service: this coloring page is used with permission from Melanie Hope Greenberg and is for non-commercial use ONLY. You many print out as many copies as you like for personal, library or classroom use. If you would like to share this coloring page, you MUST link to this blog page. It is expressly forbidden to link directly to the coloring page pdf file.