I found some wonderful resources last week through The Children’s Bookshelf, including a few new book lists to add to my ever-growing collection of titles to check out from the library. If you missed the linky last week because of Screen-Free Week, I’m sure you had a relaxing time away from the computer and no doubt got in lots of reading time with your kids. I hope you are able to find time to take a look at last week’s post and share something new today.
Here are some kids’ book list ideas to get your reading jump started:
- Seven Little Australians has a list of books about Native Americans. Almost all of these titles are new to me and I can’t wait to read them.
- Even in Australia shares a few classic books that address bullying.
- Pragmatic Mom brings National Poetry Month to a close with 10 poetry books.
- My kids love penguins! Thankfully, The Picture Book Review supplies her favorite picture books about penguins.
- Is your child’s birthday coming up? Meme Tales has a few suggestions for birthday-themed books.