I know, I know, I just told you this last week, but this is the last post about this I promise! Starting Thursday, if you use Google Friend Direct you will no longer see posts from this wondrous blog in your stream of other wondrous blogs.
That’s because I am transferring from Blogger to WordPress! It’s a little exciting and a lot nerve-wracking.
If you use Google Friend Connect to follow this blog, I hope you will take this opportunity to Subscribe to the RSS feed of this blog or sign up to get emails delivered directly to your inbox.
If you don’t change over this is what you’ll miss:
- The rest of the Children’s Classics by the Decade series. Aren’t you curious about what books from the 1980s I will include?
- 5 Surprising Things I Learned About Myself as a SAHM
- 5 Things I DO and DON’T Do During the Holiday Season
- My new monthly collaboration with a children’s book illustrator to bring you a new downloadable coloring page each month. (You want to know who it is, don’t you? Here’s a hint: she lives in Brooklyn.)
- All the crazy ways my boys play with toy cars and trucks
- Plus more, but it’s all a secret (even to me) at this point
You can stay with me using any feed reader of your choice, like Google Reader (my favorite) or Bloglines or bloglovin’. You can also subscribe to this blog via email and get all posts delivered directly to your inbox.
Just follow this link and click on the appropriate icon to subscribe or get emails. You can also use the box in the sidebar for email sign-up.
For those of you who subscribe to my feed or receive posts by email other than through Google Friend Connect, you should continue to do so without interruption.
This post was enhanced just for you by the BOLD button.