UPDATE: Sadly, The Children’s Bookshelf never quite accomplished what I had hoped. However, I’m still actively making book lists and I hope you will visit my master list of book lists.
Long time readers of this blog will know by now that I love to connect parents with great books. That’s why I’m so excited to announce that I have teamed up with several other bloggers to bring you a new weekly link-up:
Every Monday we invite you to visit The Children’s Bookshelf, a place to connect with other parents and children’s book lovers to share new finds and old favorites.How to join:
- Every Monday visit The Children’s Bookshelf, hosted at one of the following blogs: What Do We Do All Day?, No Twiddle Twaddle, Smiling Like Sunshine, Mommy and Me Book Club, My Little Bookcase and Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns. You can link-up your post at any time during the week and it will be displayed on all four blogs.
- Link up your children’s book related posts. We love posts about book news, reviews, reading tips or any other book related items you think will be of special interest to parents.
- Consider adding The Children’s Bookshelf button or text link to your post to let others know where the book party is. You can grab the code from the box underneath the button below. Click the text, copy it and paste it in the HTML of your post.
- Visit other posts, and share your comments. We want this to be an interactive community of book lovers.
- Follow the The Children’s Bookshelf on Pinterest, where we will be featuring some of our favorite posts from the link-up every week.